• Perform two sets of ten with the back leg straight. You should feel the stretch in the back of your lower leg
• Perform two sets of ten with back knee bent. You will drive the back knee over the toes. You will feel this stretch lower in your lower leg than the previous stretch. Perform 2 sets of 10 for each leg.
• Loss of ankle motion is directly correlated with increases in falls, knee pain, ankle sprains, hip pain, and low back pain
• Our foot/ankle complex is the first thing that hits the ground when walking. Loss of motion at these joints will result in changes elsewhere
• Often our knee or areas higher up the body will be forced to bear more load and suffer degenerative changes and pain