Where is Dr. Dunn this Month?
June 2nd– We are pleased to announce that Riley Kulm will be joining Mile High Spine and Sport as an intern for the summer. Riley Kulm will be a senior this fall at the University of Colorado, where he is a pre-med student majoring in Physiology and considering continuing on to chiropractic school after graduation.
June 3rd- Ladies Day at Meridian Golf club. Dr. Dunn will be performing golf movement screens and answering questions on injuries and flexibility
June 6th- Smoky Hill Veterinarian Clinic. Dr. Dunn will be giving a workshop on how to prevent aches in pains in the workplace
June 7th-8th- Rocktape Movement Summit. Dr. Dunn will be attending postgraduate work into Movement analysis and treatment.
June 12th- Meridian Golf club Guest day. Dr. Dunn will be providing treatment to golfer participating in Men’s Guest day.
June 19th- Aurora chamber of commerce annual golf tournament. Dr. Dunn will be providing care to participating golfers
June 21st- Active Release Treatment seminar “Long Nerve Entrapment” Dr Dunn will be learning the newest soft tissue techniques into treating long nerve entrapments such as sciatica, radiculopathy, carpal tunnel, and many others.
June 23rd- Colorado Motion Palpation Club
June 24th- Fitzsimons Golf Course “Learn to Play Golf Clinic” Dr Dunn will be teaming up with a Titleist Performance Institute Golf Professional Kevin Carlson to help new golfers learn the game of golf and move easily and pain free.
May 2nd– Meridian golf clinic. Dr. Dunn will be performing golf movement screens and answering questions on injuries and flexibility
May 5th– FitzSimons Golf Clinic. Dr. Dunn will be performing golf movement screens and answering questions on injuries and flexibility
May 9th– Aurora Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Dinner
May 12th– Colorado Motion Palpation Club
May 28th-30th– Colorado Senior Open at Green Valley Ranch Golf Club. Dr. Dunn will be performing golf movement screens and providing care to golfers at the Senior Open.
April 6th– Colorado Motion Palpation Club
April 10th– Dr. Dunn will be presenting to the Aurora Health Committee
April 11th– Dr. Dunn will be presenting to the Aurora Young Professionals
April 17th– Continuing education with Dr. Wendling. Shoulder complex and rehab.
April 19th– CU vs. CSU Lacrosse Game at Sports Authority Field
- Dr. Dunn played lacrosse for CU in college and currently treats many of their athletes.
April 20th– Colorado Motion Palpation Club
April 24th– Colorado Chiropractic Association Meeting
March 28th– GRAND OPENING!
- Mile High Spine and Sport had their Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting for their brand new office in Aurora, CO
March 17th– Colorado Chiropractic Association District Meeting
March 10th– Colorado Motion Palpation Club
March 4th– Dr. Dunn will be performing Titleist Performance Institute screens and analysis for golfers at Fitzsimons Golf Course in Aurora, CO. Please call the Kevin Carlson at Fitzsimons at (720)515-5373 to register.
March 1st– Office Move
- Mile High Spine and Sport is moving into a new and bigger office in the Waterpark 2 complex in Aurora, CO
February 24th– Colorado Motion Palpation Club
February 20th– Colorado Chiropractic Association Meeting
February 19th– Continuing education: Lower Cervical Spine, upper Thoracic spine, C/T and 1st rib
February 14th– Dr. Dunn will be speaking to the Aurora Rotary
February 10th– Colorado Motion Palpation Club
February 3rd and 6th– Dr. Dunn will be performing Titleist Performance Institute screens and analysis for golfers at Meridian golf course in Parker, CO. Please call the pro shop at (303)799-4043 to register.
January 30th– Colorado Chiropractic Association Meeting
January 13th, 15th, and 17th– Dr. Dunn will be performing Titleist Performance Institute screens and analysis for golfers at Meridian golf course in Parker, CO. Please call the pro shop at (303)799-4043 to register.
December 19th– Continuing education on treating the Upper Cervical Spine with Dr. Wendling
Destination Health (Aurora, CO)
- Dr. Dunn will be presenting “Preventative Exercise and Nutrition for Aches and Pains” at the Red Lion in Aurora, CO.
This presentation will cover common postural syndromes, faulty breathing patterns, and exercises we can perform at home for a variety of different aches and pain. We will cover proper nutrition for healthy aging, skin, ones, joints, and muscle. Attendees will have the opportunity to take part in exercises near their seats or throughout the lecture hall.
Praque School of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- “Course C” Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization according to Kolar: A developmental kinesiology approach. (32 hours)
October 23rdPraque School of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Research Conference (10 hours)
Saturday September 28th
The Denver Post “Amazing Aging Expo (Denver, CO)
- Dr. Dunn presented “Exercise, Aches, and Pains!” at the Marriot Denver Tech Center. For more information please go to amazingagingdenver.com For Dr. Dunn’s presentation slides, notes, and videos click here.
Sunday September 13th-15th
- Colorado Chiropractic Association Annual Convention
Sunday August 18th
Race for the research
- Dr. Dunn will be volunteering Active Release Technique (A.R.T) services to all participants of Race for the Research. Please stop by our tent for free soft tissue work (A.R.T). For more information on Active Release Technique please click here.
- Mckenzie Institute America’s conference.
- This conference only happens once every other year in the America’s and this time around it happens to be in Denver, CO. The conference is sold out and over a thousand of the best rehabilitative therapists from all over the world will be here. Dr Dunn’s own close personal friend and mentor Dr. Tom Lotus will be presenting some ground breaking rehabilitative information on classification and treatment of the kinetic chain in clients.
- For more information on the Mckenzie Institute click here.
June 8th and 9th
- Part C weekend 2: Advance Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy of the Lumbar Spine and Introduction to the Lower Extremities (15 hours)
May 18th and 19th
- Part C weekend 1: Advanced Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy of the Lumbar Spine and Introduction to the Lower Extremities (15 hours)
Dr. Dunn completed a clinical residency under Dr. Tom Lotus in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tom Lotus teaches around the world for Motion Palpation Institute and the Mckenzie Institute.
Dr. Dunn completed his Active Release Spine certification April 14th to now be an official Full Body Active Release Therapist. Dr Dunn had previously taken Lower and Upper Extremity courses in Active Release Treatment. For more information on Active Release click here.