This is a recipe I love to eat for any meal of the day. It takes very little prep time and makes several servings. Enjoy!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash (about 21⁄2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons butter, ghee, or coconut oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium carrot, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄2 medium yellow onion, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pound chicken (ground or diced chicken breast) I have also used ground beef in this recipe and its delicious as well
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Continue reading Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Packed with nuts, dates and cinnamon, these Paleo Nut Energy Bars are perfect for pre or post crossfit sessions, ski/snowboard day, cycling a century ride or a coffee shop commute.
10 min Prep Time
17 min Cook Time
27 min Total Time Continue reading The World’s Greatest Paleo Nut Energy Bars